Decisions you regret (classiccmp related)

Mike Boyle tulsamike3434 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 09:53:50 CST 2015

--
I did a Google search on a straight eight system and found this . .

http://www.pdp8.net/shows/vcfe12/exhibit_small.jpg

If this is the correct image I see a small round screen and if memory
serves me a line
like a heart beat monitor. Fi I am correct how in the world would you read
this.

*Honda ATC 3wheeler's for LIFE!!!       Have a blessed day!*