Decisions you regret Was: Mystery IC: Allen Bradley 314B102

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Thu Dec 17 11:07:13 CST 2015

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 10:17:20AM -0500, Noel Chiappa wrote:

> Although I suspect a lot of people here have stories like that...

Most of the stories here top mine but I keep kicking myself for
leaving a DEC prioris behind. It's a relatively bulky x86 but it
uses the same PSU as a broken AlphaServer 1000 4/233 I have. I
suspected it was the case but I thought the prioris was to big
for a PSU that might fit the alpha.

Anyone wants an AS 1000 4/233 with bad PSU?

/P