Decisions you regret (classiccmp related)

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Thu Dec 17 11:03:37 CST 2015

We were moving, and my Spousal Unit convinced me to toss things I hadn't
touched in a while - including my Intercept Jr. with the 32K battery-backed
RAM card, and an old-style acoustic coupler modem.  <sigh>  Now that I'm
considering a major move again (after my daughter goes off to college, in a
couple of years) she's started making those noises again.  We'll see what
gets left behind this time....

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."