IBM Selectric-based Terminals

Christian Gauger-Cosgrove captainkirk359 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 20:13:10 CST 2015

On 15 December 2015 at 20:21, William Donzelli <wdonzelli at gmail.com> wrote:
> DEC made a Selectric interface called LT33 or something, consisting of
If I recall my DEC naming correctly, the LT33 is *not* for the
Selectric. It (and the corresponding LT35) are the modifications made
to private line Model 33 (and Model 35, respectively) ASR Teletype
machines to make them work as the console teleprinter (and have the
reader work under computer control).

Then again, they could have reused the name "LT33" but that would get confusing.

Regards,
Christian
--
Christian M. Gauger-Cosgrove