IDE knowledge anyone?

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Mon Dec 14 01:30:55 CST 2015

Marc Verdiell <marc.verdiell at gmail.com> wrote:

> Danke sehr, Oliver! Is your implementation available online?

Yes - here it is:
https://github.com/OlliL/P8000_WDC_Emulator/tree/master/P8000_WDC_Emulator

But right now I'm working on an enhanced version of it where I don't uses
latches for the higher 8 bits of the ATA 16 bits. This boosts the read and
write speeds from around 700kB/sec to around 1.7MB/sec. Unfortunally the
ATA interaction is done but not the other parts of my emulator so the
enhanced version is not yet online available.

Oliver