VAX 4000-200 Battery Location/Removal Question

Bob Vines bobvines00 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 19:03:55 CST 2015

Since I've fallen _way_ behind in reading my email (I'm reading July 2015's
messages now), I've just recently read a thread where removing the
batteries from VAX 4000-xxx systems was discussed and recommended.

Since I didn't get _any_ documentation when I rescued my VAX 4000-200
system, which module(s) contain batteries that I should remove for safety?
Or can you recommend the appropriate manual(s) at sites like Bitsavers that
I download & study to locate to the batteries to remove before they leak
and cause corrosion issues?

Hopefully I don't already have a big mess to clean up!

Thanks,

Bob