TOP POSTING

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Sat Dec 12 09:07:48 CST 2015

On 12/11/2015 3:50 PM, Dale H. Cook wrote:
> At 01:47 PM 12/11/2015, Dave G4UGM wrote
>
>> I have searched high and low for a decent e-mail client for Windows.
>
> I still use Eudora Pro.

I'm using the current version of Thunderbird[*] right now and it not
only quotes properly, but I've got it configured such that even if the
inbound message is HTML it converts it to plain text when I hit reply. ;)

The calendar function is built in, but because I have no use for it I'm
not sure what connectivity options it offers.

g.

[*] A power outage on Wednesday killed the power supply in my main mail
exchanger that I read email on via Alpine.  F*ck Dell and their
proprietary power supplies and connectors!