Castlevaina for the Commodore 64

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 02:55:24 CST 2015

Hey Mike,

Thanks, but I don't know if I need the codes, they are probably posted
online? In any case, I found the game in my archive, so I attached it for
you..

It's in a zip file, containing one or two .D64 disk images. It's probably
cracked, so you shouldn't need any kind of passwords, I'd think? I tried
it, and it boots up on my emulator..

-Bill