Maximizing value selling a working 11/34

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:37:17 CST 2015

> Mmm, of your business depends on the value of a vintage computer. You should ask yourself if your business can survive anyway.

We know nothing of the business situation. small consulting firms are
notorious for having huge swings in cash flow. It may be that the
business in question really is dying, or they may have a monster sized
check "in the mail" from a client, and the owner just needs some cash
to get over the holiday.

A close relative of mine has a small consulting firm, and she goes
through periods of months with no money coming in, even with clients
owing her six figures in payments. Some clients (governments, mostly)
can take a year to pay!

--
Will