Memory Voltage on MicroVAX II

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Dec 5 13:49:15 CST 2015

I would have to measure again, but I don't think it was anywhere near that
big a spike. I did measure the ESR on the capacitor on that output and it
seems OK, although marginally higher than the same cap on some of the other
outputs, so I am thinking of replacing it anyway.

As the 5V seems fine, the ripple seemed to be about 20mV (although I am
going to check again), I do wonder what could be causing the memory modules
to appear to be failing. I am hoping that re-seating will cure it.

Regards

Rob