TK50/TK70 Info

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Sat Aug 29 17:26:27 CDT 2015

On 8/29/2015 5:11 PM, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:

> this is similar to harvest   one  I have as my tiny baker.  BUT I  do not
> see a temp  control..
>
> more  details!?
>
> even the temp  control on harvester   not to be trusted,,,,  I have a  long
> Kodak  process thermometer I stick in for the  occasional temp check....
>

> IF IT  DOES NOT  HAVE A TEMP  THERMOSTAT DO NOT  GET
>
> Ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)   a baker  since before it was
> proper!

No thermostat.  But the fact that it had no thermostat was not, of
itself, a deal breaker for me, as I have a PIC controller and UL listed
power controller that I use now.  But between no thermostat and no fan,
I decided to take a pass, though the size was fine for the large 10.5"
mag tape reels.

JRJ