A tale of woe, including carelessness, stupidity and laziness....

Andrew Burton aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 26 15:33:01 CDT 2015

Agreed.

I know of a story of someone working with a drill was also wearing a tie*...
needless to say the tie accidentally got caught around the drill and the guy
was very nearly strangled to death...

* He had attended in interview earlier in the day and didn't go home before
returning to work.

Regards,
Andrew Burton
aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk