Nuts and Volts and other magazines (Re: ColourPET)

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Tue Aug 25 16:55:22 CDT 2015

On 8/25/2015 12:45 PM, Sean Caron wrote:

> Nuts and Volts is a neat little magazine ... I had a subscription for a
> while back when I was in high school ... I ought to re-up one of these days.
>
> Best,
>
> Sean

It is worth subscribing for a full year -- you get access to back
issues. Absolutely worth it.

I used to subscribe to Everyday Practical Electronics as well, but when
they stopped making issues available as PDF's they lost me as a
customer. I gotta believe that this attempt to avoid pirating has cost
them an awful lot in opportunity cost - sales/customers lost.

JRJ