Altair BASIC copyright [was RE: Larry Niven's Altair]

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 13:45:35 CDT 2015

Looks  like the  big  "C"  to me!

I have no idea about the  Davidoff guy...

But   would  you REALLY  even  want to  spend  the amount
of money to argue this  with the lawyers of  Gates and  Allen?

Ed#

 , and
00380
00420    COPYRIGHT 1975 BY  BILL GATES AND PAUL ALLEN

In a message dated 8/25/2015 11:35:05 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,