[GreenKeys] Somewhat OT: RIP Robert "Bob" Hall, Jr. (Jan 5th 1957 - July 28th 2015)

Virgil Bierschwale vbiersch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 21:38:26 CDT 2015

I've got his stuff here at Keep America At Work.

I knew he was bad, but I had NOT heard this and I'm very sorry to hear this.

http://keepamericaatwork.com/category/bob-hall/

I never had the opportunity to meet him, but we exchanged emails frequently
and I wish I had been able to meet him.

Virgil
Keep America At Work