More on manuals plus rescue

Robert Johnson aloha at blastpuppy.com
Sat Aug 22 13:50:27 CDT 2015

Sean,

Avaya for a while in the early to mid 2000's only made their manuals
available to authorized resellers, that seems to have changed sometime
after buying Nortel, all of the Avaya manuals, and the corresponding
nortel ones became freely available online. Not sure I have the link
anymore however. I personally find the Meridian much easier to program
than say a Merlin II or whatever - but I found I needed a manual in
either case to not be completely lost.

Robert Johnson
Gtalk/Jabber:aloha at blastpuppy.com
AIM:AlohaWulf
Yahoo:AlohaWulf
Skype:AlohaWolf
Telephone:+1-562-286-4255
C*NET: 18219881
Email:aloha at blastpuppy.com
Email:alohawolf at gmail.com
--
"Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas
to the danger of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label

- Thomas J. Watson Sr.