OpenVMS TCP/IP Services 5.3 availability

Rich Alderson RichA at LivingComputerMuseum.org
Thu Aug 20 17:55:25 CDT 2015

We are currently running TCP/IP Services 5.1 under OpenVMS 7.3 on the museum's
VAX-11/780-5.  The telnet listener has a known issue which is fixed in v5.3,
but we have not been able to locate this (we've asked in the right places).

Was this on a ConDist platter?  Or was it made available in some other way?

We have a perpetual license for VMS, and renew our other licenses annually, so
PAKs are not an issue.  Would someone be willing to loan us the install media?
Or otherwise make this available?

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Alderson