DECdatasystem 534 (11/34) and VT52 for sale at VCF Midwest 10

Julian Wolfe julian at twinax.org
Thu Aug 20 08:44:45 CDT 2015

I will be selling my DECdatasystem 534 and VT52 at the show. Cabinet rack,
72x24x26".11/34a, 32kW of core and A/D+D/A cards. System runs fine and
drops to a console prompt, and passes all the diags I've been able to throw
at it. I've restored all the foam filters and the cabinet was pressure
washed a couple of years ago so no funny smells or mold. I have no
peripherals for it. The VT52 does not power on. I'm entertaining pre-show
offers, so let me know privately if you are interested in either of these
items.

Julian