DEC Fiche EP-M8436-MA-A

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Tue Aug 18 21:25:08 CDT 2015

MA == Module Assembly.  These fiche have BLUE tops.

I have one that is slightly newer:  EP-M8436-MA-B  . In my case, it is
part of the VTERM Fiche set.  (Mine is VTERM-000171).

M8436 - VT278 CPU, Revs A, C
M8437 - COMM Adapter, Revs A, C and D
M8439 - RL01/RL01 Disk Controller, Revs A, B and C
M8440 - MASSBUS Controller, Rev F, and an FCO log entry

BUT, so far I haven't been able to scan it, at 1200 DPI.  If anyone has
advice on scanning fiche, I'd love to hear it.

I *can* take a digital picture of it.  It is readable, but because of
how the fiche reader is lit (a single bulb), it is a bit overexposed in
the center, and pretty dark at the corners.    To get the best quality
would probably take 4 of 5 pictures per page - quite a lot.

Or, of you have a specific question I can take just a page or two.

Maybe someone else can help too.  If not, if

JRJ