test equipment / Re: Z80 / Z84C Swap (Doh!)

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:55:23 CDT 2015

I haven't tried the dedicated DSO's but I have a couple of USB connected
ones and a laptop. For value for money I don't think the Hantek 6022  can be
beaten. It really only goes to 8Mhz but I see they can be had for $60 - $70
and some sellers have US stock.  I also have a 200Mhz one but to be honest
for 99% of vintage stuff the Hantek is fine. It is only 8-bit, it is a bit
noisy, but its small enough to slip in the laptop bag, it doesn't need a
separate PSU...

Dave Wade
G4UGM