R: Re: Writing 8" floppies with SuperCard Pro

supervinx supervinx at libero.it
Thu Aug 13 01:25:10 CDT 2015

Hi!
A bit OT.
I tried the fdadap card successfully reading and writing SD and DD disks, together with a standard ISA controller.
Had to try a bit, since not every disk controller manages SD writes.
So the FDADAP should be ok, and the problems lie on the Supercard side.
I contacted the Supercard guy, in order to know if there's a Linux support. I've no windows machines, only some specialized DOS one.