Apollo DN series HP root account

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Mon Aug 10 10:38:03 CDT 2015

Hmmm.  Not that I recall.  Seems to me that one could boot with the boot
switch in service mode (so it doesn't boot right through to DOMAIN/OS,
though, and you could get a shell, allowing one to use a command-line
editor to edit out the offending password.

If you are still stuck in a couple of days, I can fire up my SR10.2
DN3000 and see what I can see.

JRJ