DEC RX02-PA?

davemaho at rcn.com davemaho at rcn.com
Sun Aug 9 11:03:01 CDT 2015

It looks like it's from a VT-278 setup, sometimes called the 'DECMATE 1. I had two complete setups, and now have one left. With the VT-278, it will run OS-278, COS-300, and WPS-8 (My systems were both WPS-8's, but I have a copy of VT-278 somewhere in my physical 'archives').

BR, Dave Mahoney
Straight-8
2 '8/e's (one RXO1 based, one RX02 based)
ASR-33, ASR-35, VT-101, VT-102
VT-278
'Bits' of all.....