Classic programming

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 9 11:47:24 CDT 2015

I used to like Algol68, and got to play with an implementation called Algol68C on a DECSYSTEM-20 in the late 70s. Occasionally I ask if anyone has got the media for it, I still live in hope. I think there are some other implementations around, I should make the effort to try one some time.

Regards

Rob