Classic programming

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Fri Aug 7 15:58:46 CDT 2015

+1. This is my philosophy as well. If I can run something besides UNIX on a
machine, I will, and if I can program in something besides C, I will often
like to take the time out to play (although if I'm actually trying to "do"
something, I'll most likely do it in C because I'm most comfortable there)
... Not that I don't like UNIX, it's a fine system and wrangling it is a
fine career but there are plenty of machines that will run it; the great
variety in it is one of the things I love most about historical computing.

Best,

Sean