Classic programming

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Fri Aug 7 15:53:41 CDT 2015

Yikes, that looks like more "fun" than even MVS JCL ... it'll definitely
help you win an obfuscated programming contest :O The more I play with the
truly older machines (emulations, mostly, to be honest) I have really
gained a new respect for how difficult and time-consuming it must have been
"back in the days" to accomplish what we consider to be fairly
straightforward tasks nowadays ... just to key in, correct, compile, run
and obtain output for even a rather simple program can sometimes be a
fairly involved process ... not to mention, the emulations are often much
faster than the original systems, as well.

Best,

Sean