Where's a good place to list stuff?

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 11:53:42 CDT 2015

No question that this is an appropriate place to
give things away or sell for a token sum, and I
certainly prefer that for most trivial items.

But when I see items in my basement actually sell
for > $1000 on eBay I'm understandably reluctant
to give them away; on the other hand I don't think
that this is the place for them either as I've
seen enough posts from folks on collector forums
pillorying someone for what they consider
exorbitant prices being asked on eBay...