Where's a good place to list stuff?

Tapley, Mark mtapley at swri.edu
Thu Apr 30 09:51:29 CDT 2015

On Apr 29, 2015, at 8:43 PM, Mike Stein <mhs.stein at gmail.com> wrote:

> I realize that this list isn't really for listing
> items for sale or giving stuff away so I hope
> you'll excuse this, but other than eBay and the
> VCF forum & marketplace, where's a good place to
> list items like the ones below to see if there's
> any interest?

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/listings/listByCat.asp?catID=431&ending=Items

	No experience with giving away items there, but I have bought items (Garmin GPS) and was very satisfied. I think there isn’t any way for the collector losing the equipment to make money, other that to claim the donation on their income tax.
	I understand there have been bad experiences with specific Goodwill stores in several locations; nice collections dumpstered, etc, so for really valuable things I’d use some caution, but it sounds like much of Mike’s equipment is not in that category.
												- Mark