Where's a good place to list stuff?

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 30 02:00:19 CDT 2015

I have always fancied getting a protocol analyser, so I tried to find some information on the one you mention. The model number appears to be just an RS-232 interface pod, rather than a complete analyser, so I am not sure exactly what you have there. I have been trying to find a spec or a manual so that I know the capabilities, but have failed so far.

Anyway, I suspect you are in the USA so it would probably be too expensive to ship it to me in the UK, unless you know of some cheap-ish shipping method?

Regards

Rob