VCF Ban, Vector Graphic cards, Wright card punch, MDS Keyboard

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Wed Apr 29 21:10:22 CDT 2015

On 04/29/2015 10:40 AM, Mike Stein wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Elson"
> <elson at pico-systems.com>

No, of course, the BOARD would not be useful, except as a
donor for parts.  There are a number of socketed parts, as
wll as a bunch of other '286 support chips.
> I'd definitely back up those EPROMs and the BIOS though;
> most everything else could probably be replaced.
Yeah, I'm almost afraid to mess with it, but I really SHOULD
back up the EPROMS.  There is no "BIOS", just the code in
the EPROMS.  This is a very custom Yamaha "robot controller".

Jon