VCF Ban, Vector Graphic cards, Wright card punch, MDS Keyboard

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Wed Apr 29 12:10:03 CDT 2015

On Wed, 29 Apr 2015, Mike Stein wrote:
> But then just a couple of weeks ago I was able to help someone on here out
> with a part that got his vintage LJ-IIp going again, so there is that
> gratifying side of it, to be sure...

Yes, helping each other is what makes it all worthwhile.

> Finally, I am pushing 70, so it's time to start making things a little easier
> for my executors...
I sure know THAT feeling.  I keep having to change my will as the folk
around me keep dropping.

Not only make a will, but make sure that the right people will have it in
a timely manner.  When my best friend died, his will wasn't found for a
long time, by which time, a lot of stuff had been dumpstered, including
his LJIIP, and even his Leicas!

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com