VCF Ban, Vector Graphic cards, Wright card punch, MDS Keyboard

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:05:07 CDT 2015

As some of you know, Mike Brutman recently kicked
me off Erik Klein's excellent Vintage Computer
Forum, for no reason other than Mike's ego and the
chip on his shoulder as far as I and the folks who
wrote me unsolicited notes of support can tell:
http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?45454-5162-serial-port-9600bps-interlink-use-xcopy-with-v

Apparently some folks also wrote to Erik on my
behalf, but he's chosen to not reply...

Be that as it may and aside from the embarrassment
and Mike's insults, no problem; more time to spend
elsewhere and an excuse to finally get rid of the
PC-related systems, motherboards, cards, disks &
drives, docs etc. that I've been hanging on to for
close to 40 years in case someone might need/want
something some day.

But being cut off arbitrarily and without warning
or recourse from my contacts and email archive at
VCF might affect some other folks; among other
things, I have here, boxed and ready for shipping
to someone on VCF but no idea to whom, the
following items:

- Vector Graphic S100 Bitstreamer II and
Micropolis Floppy Controller cards.

- Wright Line manual 80 column printing card
punch.

- Mohawk Data Sciences keyboard.

AFAIR the floppy controller and the keyboard were
both going to someone in Canada, one in BC and the
other here in Ontario, and the rest in the US.

If any of those folks happen to read this, please
get in touch with me off-list.

Thanks,

mike