Resolved: Re: 11/34 sanity check

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 20:47:26 CDT 2015

Hi Mike,

I didn't think my reply was out of line in any way.  I was not trying to
insult you or anyone else. I was giving support to a list member who had a
problem.

Are you sure you are replying to the right person?

And yes, I was factory trained on PDP11/34s and worked on many in the
field, own several of them.

Paul