Equipment available in Wichita, Ks

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Sat Apr 25 18:51:15 CDT 2015

It happens ... racks are a pain to move even at an institutional level and
they tend to get emptied out and re-used more ... we still have an old Sun
rack from 1988 in one of our more "informal" machine rooms at work ... long
ago divorced from any Sun equipment it once contained ... It saw many
generations of such equipment over the years; the last Sun to be removed
from the rack was a V440 :O

Best,

Sean