DEC scanned documents for Bitsavers (message for Al Kossow)

shadoooo shadoooo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 05:36:06 CDT 2015

Hello Al Kossow,
I'm scanning a bunch of documents. Many of them aren't not listed on
Manx, and shouldn't be already loaded on bitsavers.
I'm scanning at 600dpi grayscale, lossless compression.
I could upload the documents somewhere in original RAW format, or
already deskewed, converted to TIFF BW bitmap.
I would contribute to Bitsavers, please contact me offlist for details
of upload.
Unfortunately I don't have a server, and the raw documents are heavy.

Thanks
Andrea