What are the switches on the grey panel of decdatasystem/business cabinets used for?

P Gebhardt p.gebhardt at ymail.com
Sun Apr 19 01:47:33 CDT 2015

Hello list,

while surfing for PDP-11 information yesterday, I came across pictures of a dec data system cabinet
with the vertical grey panels, one of them having three distinct switches.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8061522@N07/3793505025/

So far, I couldn't find any hints on the web to figure out what they're used for.
They only seem to exist on those larger business cabinets as far as I could see.

Does anybody of you know about their functions?

Kind regards,
Pierre