IBM 5120 (5110-3)

supervinx supervinx at libero.it
Mon Apr 13 12:32:36 CDT 2015

Hi! All the work is done! The printer's gone, but the unit is fully functional. I built a bus terminator and today I found a disk controller able to write FM/SD (the first disk track is always formatted that way) togethet my repaired Siemens FDD200P. I had two disk images (utils and diags) from the Stuttgart Museum, but the utils one appears to be in German language. Do you have an english image of the util disk or other 5120 related software? Thanks!