Living Computer Museum in Seattle - Personal Computer Museum in Canada

Jarratt RMA robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 9 15:51:43 CDT 2015

I have been to LCM a number of times. Most recently last year, the first
time for me since it has fully opened to the public. It is indeed a great
place, and I too got an extra tour of the non-public areas from the guide,
after talking to her about some of the machines I have. Clearly they make
time for enthusiasts, so well worth it for anyone on this list.

Regards

Rob