Available: VAX-11/750, DEC7000, DEC5500 and more!

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Thu Apr 9 07:52:31 CDT 2015

On 2015-04-09 11:28, Dave G4UGM wrote:
> I have a "friend" who lives in Sweden, and who owns some horrid pick up. I wander if he could be persuaded to drive over.....

I hope you are aware that Sweden is pretty big, and Luleå is rather far
north... It's about 900km from Stockholm... It will take a very long day
to just drive one way with a pick up... You'd need a minimum of two days
for a trip there and back from Stockholm. If you live further south in
Sweden, you might want to add another day to it.

(I'd probably use three days just from Stockholm, if I were to estimate
things...)

	Johnny