SGI Indigo2 graphics options

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Sat Apr 4 10:22:53 CDT 2015

Yep, Control Data rebadged several SGI machines; I've seen (pictures of)
Indys with CDC stickers on them, and I personally have at least one or two
Indigo machines rebadged as "Control Data Cyber 910" as you say; the color
is the same as the stock Indigo but the silk-screen on the front, and the
manufacturer label on the rear, instead says "Control Data".

My entire stock of Indigo (and older) SGI serial keyboards is branded
Control Data as well!

They may also have done this rebadging to some PI/Power Series machines and
Indigo2s... I think sgistuff.info has some photos of a CDC-rebaged Personal
Iris.

We probably don't get the Siemens ones over here in the US; as far as I
know... Anyone stateside got one?

Best,

Sean