DEC document AA-L619A-TK

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Sat Nov 29 09:13:13 CST 2014

On 29/11/2014 14:46, Mouse wrote:
>> Collectively they make up the UDA50 Programmer's Documentation Kit
>> [...]
>
> That is very much of interest to me.

>> If you can't find them all, they are (temporarily) back at
>> http://www.dunnington.u-net.com/public/MSCP/
>
> I've snagged copies of all three.  Thank you very much.

You're welcome.  I thought I'd given them to Al at bitsavers but I
didn't see them there until I looked under pdf/dec/disc/uda50/ - and
there's more stuff there that might be useful.

I only uploaded the PDFs to my own website but I do have the TIFFs that
are mentioned in its index.  If anyone needs the TIFFs, please let me know.

--
Pete