Yay, now I need some Osborne boot media!

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Mon Nov 24 12:06:27 CST 2014

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014, drlegendre . wrote:
> @One or two recent posters (...)
> Gee whiz guys, I'm not exactly new to this game.. I've been collecting
> computer stuff for 20 years and at this point have had to sell more than
> I've managed to retain.

Sorry.
I lose track of whom I am writing to.
And, a single remark, misinterpreted as implying lack of knowledge, can
fool me into not realizing that I am being patronizing to those who know
far more than I ever will.
This is not the first time that I've made a fool of myself.

Nevertheless, bootstrapping with inadequate initial resources is a
wonderfully challenging puzzle.