5.25" SCSI Drives

Alex McWhirter alexmcwhirter at mojovapes.net
Fri Nov 21 15:06:30 CST 2014

Sorry for the late replies, works been tying me up lately.

Ok so here's what I have.

12x ST42400ND 50 pin
12x ST410800WD 68 pin

They are all differential SCSI

They were pulled from a Sun E6K that was functioning when received but there was no OS on the drives so I could not fully test then.

If you are interested, send me an email personally with the subject "E6K Drives". The drives are free if you can arrange shipping or pick them up. I am located in Dayton, Ohio.

I can only guarantee that they power on and spin up.

Sent from my iPhone