VAXen in Hawai

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Mon Nov 17 23:29:41 CST 2014

This article disturbs me.  There are social solutions as well as tech
solutions - and are they destined to be yet another suckler upon the
never-ending upgrade teat that is Microsoft?  Here's hoping that as they
determine what must be migrated, they consider open-source solutions that
create local jobs, rather than paying rent to Redmond.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS
Ph.D. Candidate

An optimist sees a glass half full. A pessimist sees it half empty. An
engineer sees it twice as large as it needs to be.