test

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Fri Nov 14 13:05:27 CST 2014

I have been getting emails sent to me from the list by people who are
getting my reply to.

I send my email out to an ISP mail server for outbound here at my house
(TWC ISP)  So to get stuff back at my preferred email address, I have
thunderbird and any other configured email client set to add a
"reply-to" to my actual mail domain email, not back to TWC.  In fact I
don't know if someone can find my TWC email address from an email.

Anyway, I have always gotten various emails on my google account which
for some reason fail a rule to have either cctalk or cctech in the from
field.

And now I'm getting emails for the list directly to my return-to email
address, which is whitelisted.

I suspect this email is showing up in the archived emails too, but have
not checked the site to see what is there in the archives.  I'd prefer
not to have my return-to header on any archive site for obvious
reasons.  Maybe all emails are obfuscated there, have not looked.

Anyway, thought I'd throw that out  there while there are eyes on the
problem.

I don't know if Jay or Lawrence (who I know moderates) is who to send an
email to for examination / tracing, or if that is not a problem you guys
will bother to work on.

It only annoys me because I do whitelisting rather than spam filtering,
and am not anxious to have whitelist addresses get out when I can help it.

Thanks as always.
Jim