Sun Intertel NEC for sale

Todd Killingsworth killingsworth.todd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 07:45:48 CST 2014

Hello Steve -  I might be a good home for one of your Sunfires.

I've got a few questions though...

Where are the machines at?  I'm in Atlanta, GA so I'm looking to see if
it's close enough to pick up or what freight would be.

Do you have any pictures so I could see what condition it's in or maybe how
its still equipped?
I'm trying to find out if someone has already raided the machine for parts.

Also - have the drives been removed?   If not, what does it have?

Thanks for any more info you can provide!

Todd Killingsworth
killingsworth.todd at gmail.com