TU58 was: VAX 11/730 Documentation

Simon Claessen simski at dds.nl
Mon Nov 10 01:44:29 CST 2014

to change the subject yet again, be careful with that tu58 eugene! the
rubber rollers seem to have desintegrated into som gum or glue. stick in
a known good tape and it will be ruined forever.

I have been thinking about making an Arduino sketch to generate the
blocks for a new tape, but a olivetti programma 101 with quirks and a
pdp8 with faulty core are standing in queu before that...

--
Met vriendelijke Groet,

Simon Claessen
drukknop.nl