list back up

Rich Bramante rich.bramante at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 19:55:15 CST 2014

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 5:39 PM, Jay West <jwest at classiccmp.org> wrote:

<snip>
10> Many people have asked me over the past year or so to host their
> classiccmp-related website, and I pushed them off due to the lack of disk
> space. That is no longer an issue so if you're one of the people wanting
> that (and still do), now is the time to get back in touch with me. As
> always, we'll host any classiccmp-related website free of charge.
<snip>

Hello Jay,

I had contacted a ways back about this very subject. I previously
maintained www.metabarn.com which contained a lot of information
pertaining to the Visual Technology Visual 1050 CP/M computer. I no
longer own the domain, but I do have the original v1050 section and
would like to make this available to the community in some capacity if
classiccmp is willing to host it.

I have a 140MB tar.gz of the site I can make available (about 160MB
extracted) I can make available if you'd like to take a look.

Thanks.

Rich Bramante