Vintage UNIX computers/servers for SALE-auction

Jan Prunk janprunk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 07:24:24 CST 2014

Hello !

Vintage workstations and servers for sale/auction
in Slovenia, Europe. Below is the list of hardware,
if you are interested, please read the details
regarding the sale terms at the end of the list.
For anything else you wish to know, please direct
all questions regarding equipment to E-mail
janprunk-at-gmail.com and not to the mailing list.

3 x HP 712
1 x Switch Hubstack JEHI-24
1 x Power Macintosh 7500/100
2 x SUN Sparcstation 4
1 x HP 9000 PC-308 (XT)
1 x Digital DEC 3000
1 x HP Terminal (monitor) 700/96
1 x Digital DEC 2000
1 x HP 9000 E35

STATUS OF THE EQUIPMENT :
Equipment is being sold AS IS, meaning there is no
facility to test it ! Computers should be in a working
condition, some were even used by me personally,
but consider them being sold as a DEFECT, due to its age,
limited skills and lack of my time to exclude warranty terms.
I am able and willing to provide the photos of the exterior,
but please don't ask me to open up the machines to photograph
the interior or components, boot up the OS, test the condition
etc. I can provide exact model and serial number if that will be
helpfull to you. Some computers come with the original hard
drive inside and some don't.

AUCTION:
You are welcome to bid prices for this equipment.
To limit the sale to serious bidders, I will only consider
bids above 100 EUR per computer, if there are more
bids for the same computer I will consider the highest
offer. I haven't placed the equipment on EBAY at this
time, because that would make me obligated to ship
the computers even with a 1 EUR bidding win price and that
would just mean too much work and no pay for me.

PAYMENT:
I am able to accept bank wire as a preferred method,
cash or cheque, cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin but
I am unhappy to accept Paypal due to its refundment
policy which always sticks with the buyer.

SHIPPING:
I would prefer if you can do local pickup, however
that might not be possible for people who don't live near
Slovenia. I am willing to ship the equipment by mail,
but be advised that Slovenia foreign parcel shipping is
very expenssive so it wouldn't cost less than 80 EUR to
ship the computer across Europe, due to its weight and
dimensions. Shipping outside Europe would probably even
double the amount, but if you are a serious collector
I will also consider that option if you are willing to
pay for shipping. I might have the accessories for
computers - keyboards, cabling ... but consider the
workstations being sold without that, as shipping
the workstation + keyboard can be a problem, due to
different dimensions and it would need to be packaged
into two separate packages, therefore doubling the
shipping costs aswell.

ADDITIONALS:
Keep in mind that bids below 100 EUR would just mean
too much work for me to organise the shipment so I would
rather not deal with it. I hope that the computers can
find a new home with some other collector. For anything
else you wish to know, please direct all questions
regarding equipment to E-mail janprunk-at-gmail.com
and not to the mailing list.

I wish you all a happy bidding !

Kind regards,
Jan Prunk