Italians around?

Simon Claessen simski at dds.nl
Sun Dec 28 04:29:16 CST 2014

well, about 8 documents. the first one, " is nearly finished but there
remains a rather big one: "P101 Descrizione Tecnico Funzionale
r.1.0.pdf" with explenations about the workings of the electronical
calculator. unfortunately, i've locked myself out of the hack42 wiki at
the moment, so that has to wait until i'm home again from my little trip
later today.

simon

--
Met vriendelijke Groet,